2. Yelling always makes things worse
3. Nobody has it all figured out.
4. Putting something of instantly makes it harder and scarier.
5. Nothing___ever___happens exactly like you pictured it.
6. Every single person you meet will be better than you at something.
7. Getting truly organized can vastly improve anyone's life.
8. Don't underestimate the power of words, one cruel remark can scare someone for the rest of their life.
9. Breaking new ground only takes a small amount more effort than you're used to giving.
10. Life is a solo trip, but you'll have lots of visitors. Some of them are long-term, most aren't.
11. Wishing your life is different is a great way to torture yourself.
12. Blame is a favourite pastime for those who like to avoid responsibility.
13. Anger reveals weakness of character, violence even more.
14. Every passing face represents a story every bit as compelling and complicated as yours.
15. If you aren't happy single, you won't be happy in a relationship.
16. There is nothing worse than having no friends.
17. Those who complain the most, accomplish the least.
18. Don't waste your time with jelousy, sometimes your ahead sometimes your behind.
19. Everyone of your problems is your responsibility, regardless of who caused it.
20. And lastly, get to know your parents you never know when they will be gone for good.